Spencer Picnic's 2nd Annual LIP SYNC BATTLE
will take place on Saturday August 20th at 2:00pm on the Gene Reynolds Stage in Nichols Park. Any Contestants wishing to participate must register before August 15th, 2016 by contacting either:
Phone: (607) 227-5605
Phone: (607) 857-2544
Email entries must include name, age, song title, and phone number.
1. Registration is limited to 12 contestants in each of 2 age groups and will be taken in the order received. Age groups will be 10 thru 15 and 16 and up
2. Contestants must provide their own music.
3. Song choice must be age appropriate and family oriented.
4. Contestants must check in at the stage with show coordinators before 1:45pm on the day of the show or they will be disqualified.
5. Cash prizes will be awarded based on creativity, costume, performance and music choice.
6. Prizes awarded will include: $50.00 to the 1st and 2nd runner up in each age group and $100.00 for the Best Overall
7. Spencer Picnic Staff/Spencer Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to deny any entry or reject the song choice of any contestant for any reason.