Spencer Picnic's 1st Annual LIP SYNC BATTLE
will take place on Thursday August 20th at 8:00pm on the Gene Reynolds Stage in Nichols Park. Any Contestants wishing to participate must register before August 16th, 2015 by contacting:
Phone: (607) 589 6369 or (607) 589 4344
Email entries must include name, age, song title, and phone number.
1. Registration is limited to 12 contestants in each of 2 age groups and will be taken in the order received. Age groups will be 10 thru 15 and 16 and up.
2. Contestants must provide their own music.
3. Song choice must be age appropriate and family oriented.
4. Music must be ready to test on rehearsal night unless other arrangements are made.
5. Contestants must check in at the stage with show coordinators, Jessica Clarke and Jamie Klimekoski before 7:45pm on the night of the show or they will be disqualified.
6. Spencer Picnic Staff/Spencer Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to deny any entry or reject the song choice of any contestant for any reason.
7. Contestants must attend the rehearsal on Monday, August 17th, 2014 at 6:00pm at the stage in Nichols Park, Spencer, NY.
8. 2 Cash prizes will be awarded in each age group for "Best Performance" and "Most Creativity" on the night of the competition after scores have been tallied.